7.14.2015

LifeBook 2014 ~ Week 15 ~ Quirky Animals

I had so much fun with this lesson. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. This lesson was taught by Tamara LaPorte of Willowing Arts. I really love her fun whimsical style. When this lesson came up last year I already knew what animals I wanted to do. The lesson encouraged us to list out how we are feeling and use an animal to represent those feeling. I decided to go a different route and chose mine and the boyfriend's astrological signs, in both the Chinese and from the traditional zodiac. When I sketched out the animals they came out a bit more cutesy than I planned but I went with it. The boyfriend would have liked to see them look a little more fierce. I will have to work on drawing different facial expressions. I had so much fun working on these I didn't take any progress photos. I did take some photos of the finished piece from different angles.








No comments:

Post a Comment