7.30.2015

July Adventures

July has been pretty hectic. We have been trying to get our Master Bedroom/Bathroom prepped for the installers to come in next week and start installing the tile. I will be showing pictures and writing a full post about that.

I only took one sky picture this month, but it has a little rainbow in it so that should make up for it!


I have actually been painting and drawing quite a bit this month. I hope this feeling sticks around.


I purchased some art supplies from Dick Blick. I have been researching using gouache paint and wanted to give it a try. I also purchased these water soluble crayons. These are neat because you can color with them and then take water and brush and they work like water colors.


I have been doodling a lot at work lately because our computers have been running slow. This first one is kind of funny we have a font at work called Hamburger Heaven so I drew this to go with the font.


This one I was playing with an idea that popped in my head.


This was a study sketch for my next LifeBook lesson.



This is the final sketch for my latest LifeBook Lesson I am working on.


I purchased this Dylusions Art Journal a couple of months back and finally started using it. I drew this from my little sketch from my work doodle above. I still need to put some paint on it.



I also finished a couple of my LifeBook lessons. You can check those out here and here.

I just finished the fourth book of the Outlander series. These books are so long they are taking me just about a month to finish them. I am so intrigued by the story of these people that I can't stop now. This fourth installment was good. There were some slow parts with some parts where I couldn't put the book down. There was one point I had to keep reading to find out what happened to a character and once I found out I had to put the book down for a bit. My heart was racing so fast trying to figure out what happened to this character.

That is all for this month. I am hoping I will be just as productive next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment