3.24.2015

My Small Studio Space

Browsing around the internet I always love looking at how other artists have their space set up. I hope you enjoy checking out my space. 

Back in February on our way home from St. Augustine we had stopped at Ikea and I bought some shelves and another cart for my studio space. I finally got around to cleaning and organizing that space this weekend. So I thought I would share my small corner studio space.

This is the before picture. For some reason I let things pile up and become quite messy!


This is the after with the Murphy dog making an appearance.



I got these cookie jars from Target to put my colored pencils, markers, and pens in. I like being able to see all the colors out in the open.


This is one of the shelves I got from Ikea. I really like that it has all the drawers. I was able to organize so much of my stuff and fit them in these drawers.


This is the other shelving unit I got from Ikea. I use this to hold finished artwork and all the different types of paper I have.


I also got another one of those Raskog carts. These are so useful to hold all the stuff you need to quickly access.





Another finished look!


The top of my table and my work in progress. I am hoping to finish this soon!


And the Murphy dog with another appearance. I love this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment