9.01.2014

August Adventures

Wow August went by so fast. I have actually started creating a bit of art finally. I still wish I had more time to work on my projects. I'm not sure if you noticed but I started a new blog post called Photography Adventures. I mentioned I bought a new camera and I thought I would share those adventures in learning how to use a dSLR in manual mode. You can see my first two posts here and here

Every year I look forward to when the stores start selling Halloween decorations. Yankee Candle is one of my favorites. Here is a picture of my first Halloween purchase of this year.


I bought this ceramic skull from Michaels. I have big plans for it. I actually have a couple crafty Halloween projects I am going to be working on.



I am finally getting back into working on my LifeBook lessons. I have fallen so behind on these. I do plan on finishing them though.



Last but not least my sunset photos of the month. I really enjoy taking photos of the sunsetting. I hope your not tired of seeing them.





Lots to come in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment