1.26.2014

LifeBook 2014 ~ Week 3 ~ Mixed Media Envelope

The last part of Week 3 with Carla Sonheim, we had to make a mixed media envelope to house all our little exercises we did. It took me a little bit to decide how I wanted to do this. I ended up buying a 11x15 paper and decided I wanted to do it in a landscape format. When I watched the first lesson I realized they were working in a 9x12 portrait format.  I just decided to keep going in the landscape format and my envelope is quite big.


I decided to glue down the fox and the flying dog because they were my favorites of all the exercises.

I now realize I am a week behind in my LifeBook lessons. I have thought about what I want to do with Week 4, so I just have to create everything and come up with how I want to put it together. We have to pick 3 things that we love and make a page with that. A new lesson is posted tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to catch up this week and get back on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment