1.15.2014

LifeBook 2014 ~ Week 3 ~ Creative Exercises 1-3

This week the Teacher was Carla Sonheim. She took us through 7 creative exercises to loosen up while drawing and creating. Then at the end she did an envelope to house all our little exercises. I completed 3 of the 7 exercises so far and thought I would share them with you. Some of them came out pretty funny.

Exercise 1: One Liners (Drawing with one continuous line without picking up the pen). She had us do 2 each of the prompts she provided. These are my favorites of the 5 prompts.


Exercise 2: Drawing a zebra with eyes closed. These were very interesting to get through.


Exercise 3: Pick 3 knick knacks and draw them with your non-dominant hand. I really struggle making straight lines with my left hand.


I love working on these exercises even though I struggled with them. They are great creative exercises.


No comments:

Post a Comment