6.04.2015

May Adventures

Well May started out with a bang! We ended up meeting the boyfriends brother and family up in Orlando and went to Universal Studios. You can read about that here

I had planned on getting this posted on Tuesday but last week I updated my computer and found out that it replaced iPhoto with a new program just called Photos. It doesn't allow you to edit in an external application anymore so I had to figure out the best way to go about editing my photos. I finally figured it out though!

I decided to change my profile picture for May to a throw back image of me and my Mom. May is Mother's Day and also my Mom's Birthday. When I look back at old pictures there are so many of me right by my Mom's side. She is still in a nursing home in a minimal state, and I miss being able to ask her advice on things. She is my best friend and the only person who completely understands me.


We ended up down south and finally made it to the Cheesecake Factory. Oh My Gods this thing was amazing! It is a Toasted Marshmallow Smores Cheesecake. I couldn't eat it all in one sitting.


This is the sunset from our ride back home from the Cheesecake Factory.


This was a sunrise on my way to the gym one morning. I loved the tall clouds with the yellow of the sun coming up behind them.


We went to the local winery a couple of weekends in a row. The first was Memorial Day weekend and they had a jazz band playing. They played a couple old patriotic songs. Then we found that they had this Hard Root Beer. This tasted just like Root Beer and you don't realize there is alcohol in it at all.


The next weekend we ended up out there they had their house band playing. They play mostly country and southern rock. I really enjoy seeing them play.


I have started the next lesson for my LifeBook 2014 classes. I know I am so behind still on these. I was hoping to finish them this year but I am not so sure that is going to happen. I get frustrated sometimes, because I wish I had more time to work on them and my own projects. Here are some work in progress photos from this Week 12 lesson. I have been hiding parts of the project because I don't want my sister or brother to see it just yet. I will write a full blog post on this as soon as I finish it.





I hope May was wonderful for all of you and looking forward to a busy creative June!

No comments:

Post a Comment