12.11.2014

Photography Adventures - First Family Photo Shoot

Shortly after I bought my camera, I was showing it to my cousin and she mentioned I should do a photo shoot for their family christmas card. I wasn't sure about it when she first said it, because I am still learning how to use the camera. Then after some consideration and discussing with her the fact that I am still learning we decided to go for it. I thought it would be a great learning experience. Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.













In the end I learned so much from doing this shoot, and I have so much more to learn. I don't think you really see what you might of done wrong until you pull the photos up on the computer. It was a cloudy day so the lighting wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I would like to get out there again and do some portrait shots during that golden hour and see how they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment