11.04.2014

October Adventures

Wow October is always such a busy month for me. I just love that first feeling of fall and getting excited for Halloween.

The beginning of the month I was planning for my Origami Owl party I had on the 4th. You can read about that here.


I also finally finished my Porcelain Skull I had been working on. You can find that blog post here.


We were at Publix one Sunday and walking down the isle I noticed this cute little Halloween Joke hanging up.


A few months ago I supported a Kickstarter campaign for a Skull-A-Day book. I received my printed book and it is gorgeous.


One Saturday while I was visiting my Mom at the nursing home she is at, this duck was chillin out on the fence. I just had to get a picture of him.


There were quite a few beautiful sunset and sky pictures this month:







I had created a whole photo shoot for my annual Treat Bags I make. I took so many photos to get the right shot. I learned so much through working through this though. Here is a photo of my set up.


Here is a photo of the completed Treat Bags.



For Halloween this year my friend Tracy decided she was going to throw a party, and everybody was going to get dressed up. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for a costume. I had the idea last year and was excited to do it this year. I wanted to be the voodoo doll and the boyfriend the witch doctor. I ended up just buying a grey dress and adding patches and the heart to it. I then made the pins in the heart and in my hair. I think they came out so cute.



We even won one of the awards for best costume.


I hope everybody had a wonderful Halloween.

I do have a couple more Halloween themed posts coming up. I had one more Halloween craft project that I didn't get a chance to get to. Then I have a little scary adventure that I plan to share in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment