3.31.2014

March Adventures

March is always a busy month for me!!!

At the beginning of the month, the replica ships for the Pinta and Nina came to our area. We decided to take a ride on the motorcycle and go check them out. Here are some pictures of the boats. They weren't as big as I thought they would be.











Later in the month we went to the local Winery & Vineyard for their Chillin Vibes in the Vineyard. We had a blast. I just love their wine.

There was a little alligator in the pond. The kids kept feeding him the fish food.



I just loved this tiki torch.

The band was Anna & Will, they were amazing! I loved her voice and choices of songs.


There was a hoop fire dancer there.








Here are my sunsets for the month:





Last week we also celebrated my Birthday and our trip to the Zoo. You can read about that here!

Also my nephew and his fiancée celebrated their engagement just this past weekend. A big Congratulations to them!



This was the sun setting at their party!!!


I know I have been quiet on here this last month. I am still working on the birthday present for my cousin's daughter. Her birthday is next weekend so look for me to show that off in a couple of weeks. Then hopefully I will be able to get back to my LifeBook lessons.

Hope everybody had a wonderful March!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment