2.02.2014

January Adventures

January had been pretty busy! Especially with starting the LifeBook 2014 course.

We have started doing some work out on the back porch. We got the screen redone, but some other things popped up that need to be fixed out there. Isn't that the case with home ownership. I have taken some pictures but I thought I would wait to post them until we are finished.

I actually didn't get many sunset pictures this month. I have just this one:


I was in Orlando yesterday and decided to stop at Ikea on my way home. I had never been there before and there was this cart I had been seeing around the internet. So I decided to stop in and get this cool cart.


The store was huge and I could have spent hours in there if I had more time and money. I also bought a little succulent plant, that I need to find a little home for it. I also got this cute little night light that changes colors in the children's department.


I have so many ideas for when one of my spare rooms becomes available for my studio space. Here is my little studio space right now, it's a little corner in my master bedroom:


Oh and Murphy says "Hi" to everybody!

I thought I would recap my finished projects for my LifeBook 2014 Lessons:






Well that is it for January! I hope everybody has a wonderful February!

No comments:

Post a Comment