12.31.2013

December Adventures

I hope everybody had a wonderful Holiday Season!

The beginning of December was pretty quiet. We were saving for our Holiday Bahama Getaway! You can read about that here.

My niece received her present and loved it:



I went to the eye doctor because my eyes started feeling strained, especially when being on the computer for long periods of time. My eyes aren't to bad but he did prescribe me some reading glasses. I picked out some cool Converse glasses. You can't really see it in the picture to well but the outside color is Dark Blue and the inside color is a Lime Green.


If you didn't see the blog post, this is the only painting I finished this month. Also look for this coming to the Etsy Store soon.


Here are my sunsets for the month, there are some really pretty ones.





I am looking forward to a New Year! I did sign up for the LifeBook 2014, so you can look forward to see some art journaling coming from me from this course. I am very excited about starting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment