7.22.2013

Weekly Adventures

I have been meaning to write on here for the past 2 weeks, maybe I should call it monthly adventures. There has been so much going on, I am just going to get to it.

On Wednesday July 3rd, the boyfriend and I went and checked out the Food Truck Invasion. It was crazy packed down there with 38 trucks to choose from. We settled on Miami Gourmet Sandwiches because I saw they had Parmesan Truffle Fries and I wanted to try them. I also got a Panko-Crusted Avocado BLT, that was amazing.



They had fireworks there at the end of the night!


The next day for the Fourth of July, I made a Pork Aus Jus in the crockpot, and I made a White Wine Sangria. We spent the night with great friends and family.



All the fireworks had my poor dog so scared. He was so pitiful he wouldn't even go outside to go bathroom.


My sister and her family made it in town on the Fourth of July. The next day we went to the beach and had a nice relaxing time.



Saturday night we all went out to celebrate my nephew turning the big 21. We drank lots of shots and and a blast. The one shot he wanted to try was a Flaming Dr. Pepper, without the Flame.


On Sunday, a big group of friends and family went out to the Winery that the boyfriend and I went to a couple of months ago. Everybody loved it and I think we have turned them all into wine-o's, LOL!



The winery's grapevines are starting to produce some grapes.

The past couple of weekends I have been trying to take it easy. Work has been busy as usual. Also I am still trying to work up my endurance to race in the Color Vibe 5K race.

I also have some sad news. My Raven kitty passed away last Monday. She was such a cool chill cat. I will miss her tremendously. I did have a feeling she was getting ready to go, she stopped eating and was staying away from the house more. She was such a pretty kitty. She was 13 years old.



I am going to end this with a new song to me, that I fell in love with:

No comments:

Post a Comment