5.08.2013

WIP Tinkerbell #2




Here is the progress I have made on Tinkerbell so far. I'm not really happy with the color of the background, I tried to mix my own purple (lavender) and I don't think it has enough brightness to it. It almost has a gray tone to it. I am going to make a trip to Micheal's and get a true purple. Also I forgot how frustrating acrylics are to work with, but I will keep playing with it until I get it the way I like it.

I know I didn't share my Weekly Adventures this week, I will pick it back up next week. Nothing to exciting happened this past week. I do have a few pictures I will share with you, and I did get a sketch done in My Sketchbook. I need to keep up with my sketching also. Hopefully I will have more to share with you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment