4.24.2012

Epcot Weekend!

We had a busy weekend and I didn't get any drawing in, so I thought I would share some photos from the weekend.

First we ended up in Old Town, Kissimmee. There was a classic car show going on and I came across this hood ornament on a Rat Rod. It was so awesome, it's made out of keys and silverware.

While down at Old Town we decided to go play Putt Putt Golf at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf. The boyfriend and I tied the first game and then on the second game he beat me by 1 stroke.

The sky was beautiful after the rain stopped, and the sun was going down.

On Sunday we met up with his brother and his family and went to Breakfast with Minnie and Donald. Then we went to Epcot for the day. I enjoyed seeing all the countries in one place.

I really enjoy taking pictures of the sun setting. This was while we were waiting for the fireworks to start. The bright spot in the top of the photo is Venus and then you can barely see the sliver of the Moon and Jupiter below that.
Monday we went to the Orlando Science Center. Had a blast playing with all the science experiments.

We finally drove home that night and just chilled. I was so tired and sore from all the standing and walking around.

Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend also, and I will try and get back to the drawing by next week. Look for a Graphics post on Thursday.

Creatively Tara

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous weekend! Thanks for sharing all the great photos. I love the hood ornament too. Will look forward to your next sketch.

    ReplyDelete